Air Traffic Controller resume may look not appealing if it’s missing skills and abilities required for the job. To make your Air Traffic Controller resume the center of attention, do include skills, knowledge and abilities required to work as a professional Air Traffic Controller.
If this is the first time you are writing resume or this is a resume update, you must list all the skills required for a professional Air Traffic Controller, then select the skills and abilities you posses. State your best Air Traffic Controller skills on resume alongside the other qualification required for the position and your professional Air Traffic Controller resume is ready.
Below are listed the skills required for various Air Traffic Controller jobs. Evaluate various skills, abilities and necessary know how listed below, recognize skills of your expertise and enhance your resume instantly.
- Knowledge of principles and methods to control air traffic on and within vicinity of airport and movement of air traffic between altitude sectors and control centers.
- Knowledge of processes to authorize, regulate, and control commercial airline flights according to government or company regulations to expedite and ensure flight safety.
- Basic knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of training techniques, teaching instructions to juniors and measuring the effect of training.
- Relevant knowledge security and safety standards.
- Active Listening
- Effective Coordination
- Complex Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Be able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Be able to multi task.
- Be able to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Be able to handle stressful situations.
- Be able to identify or detect a known pattern for problem identification and solving.