Saudi Job Websites: Links to Distribute Your Resume in Saudi Arabia
Finding and getting right job in Saudi Arabia is as challenging as it’s in any other country and for expatriates the scenario is highly tensed especially when they want to apply from outside KSA. Your success in job hunt in Saudi Arabia depends totally on the frequency and intensity of your efforts, so focus on circulation your resume to maximum platforms.
In order to increase the outreach of your resume, websites will play major role and you must know all good ones. Here’s a list of websites which you must go through and use while searching for job in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi.Dubbizle.com: The website for hearing back from employers in quickest possible time.
- CareerBuilder.com: Lot of Saudi companies use Careerbuilder.com due to it’s extended features, so make sure you follow up here.
- Bayt.com: It’s probably the largest job portal of Middle East with employers from small business to large enterprises.
- Monstergulf.com: You must know about Monster.com,this is their subsidiary for Middle East.
- Gulftalent.com: Just another most reputed jobs site with lot of job ads from Saudi Arabia.
- Gotogulf.com: Hundreds of new jobs are posted daily on the site, so must follow up!
- Naukrigulf.com: Must check out if you’re an Asian, bulk of jobs are posted daily by Saudi employers.
- Jobrapido.com: Though the website is global in nature, it’s gulf section is quite active, so one must not miss!
Besides these hyperactive websites, you must contact the top recruitment agencies in Saudi Arabia. Contact them through their websites which are:
Believe me if you have better resume accompanied by a convincing cover letter and you use all the resources mentioned above, you can definitely find a better opportunity in KSA.